Subject: FW: SVIP INVITATION LETTER FOR WORLD INTERNET OF THINGS CONVENTION 2024 - MINISTER OF ECONOMIC AFFAIRS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY OF ESTONIA
From: "Justiitsministeerium"
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2024 09:55:13 +0300

_____

Saatja: WIOTC
Saadetud:
Adressaat: info
Teema: Vs: SVIP INVITATION LETTER FOR WORLD INTERNET OF THINGS CONVENTION 
2024 - MINISTER OF ECONOMIC AFFAIRS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY OF ESTONIA

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Excellency Mr. Tiit Riisalo,

Greetings from World Internet of Things Convention (WIOTC) !  Hope this 
email finds you very well.

We are writing with regard to the request of invitation of Mr. Tiit Riisalo, 
Minister of Economic Affairs and Communications of Estonia for participating 
in the World Internet of Things Convention 2024, the biggest international 
event under the international organization WIOTC.

The World Internet of Things Convention 2024 will be convened from November 
3 to 5, 2024 in China. We sincerely invite Your Excellency to participate in 
and address the opening ceremony of World Internet of Things Convention 2024 
as a global and world-class event via video link or on site to share your 
views, introduce your development situation of digital economy and 
technology, present development demands or investment opportunities and 
express confidence in promoting the development of digital economy before 
the global audience.

Themed “Opening Up a New Era of the Intelligently Interconnected Digital 
Economy”, this annual convention will consist of Opening Ceremony, 
Ambassador Forum, World New Economic Forum, Sustainable Development Forum on 
Digital Economy, International Cooperation Forum, Government Special 
Sessions as well as dozens of industrial forums involving industry, 
agriculture, energy, transportation, intelligent vehicles, AI, healthcare, 
logistics, etc. We plan to invite government leaders from various countries 
and leaders from international organizations and the business community to 
attend the international event.

For you to know about the international event, I would like to provide you 
with our scheduled Agenda and Plan of World Internet of Things Convention 
2024 for your reference. Please kindly find herewith the documents below 
(SVIP Invitation Letter, Scheduled Agenda, Plan of WIOTC 2024, WIOTC 
Introduction).

We send this invitation in advance to avoid your busy schedule and  prior 
commitments and have enough time for this time's scheduled participation. We 
are looking forward to more communications and exchanges on cooperation with 
you.

ABOUT HOST:

 <https://mail.qq.com/> The World Internet of Things Convention, or 
<https://mail.qq.com/> WIOTC, is an IoT international convention 
organization that is innovative and nonprofit with global impact and has 
emerged as the most influential and authoritative institution focusing on 
the internet of things and digital economy in the world. The name of the 
organization is also the name of our leading annual convention with high-end 
and cutting-edge brand —— WIOTC as an important international event. The 
United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres addressed the World 
Internet of Things Convention  via video link. His speech was published on 
the official website of the United Nations.  At the same time, the heads of 
states including former President of the Republic of the Philippines Rodrigo 
Duterte sent the congratulatory messages to​ the ​World Internet of Things 
Convention for consecutive 4 years during his term. Politicians like former 
French Prime Minister and Special Representative of French President for 
China Affairs Jean-Pierre Raffarin also adressed the World Internet of 
Things Convention. Other Ministerial level leaders and international 
organization leaders also participated in the global event on a regular basis.We are looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you very much.

With very kind regards,

Shixi WU (Mr.)

WIOTC Chairman Office

  _____

世 界 物 联 网 大 会
WORLD INTERNET OF THINGS CONVENTION

Add.: 3F, Xinghuo Rd, Fengtai Dist., Beijing  100070 , P.R. China

Tel:  008610-83678136   0086-(0)13366240264

Fax:  008610-8367-1280
Website:   <http://www.wiotc.org/> www.wiotc.org
E-mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> international@wiotc .org

	Anu Vask
nõunik (rahvusvaheline koostöö)
EL ja rahvusvahelise koostöö osakond
Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium
+372 625 6438  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <https://www.mkm.ee> www.mkm.ee | Suur-Ameerika 1, Tallinn